We care about
We care about your integrity.
Personal data we
collect about you
Personal data collected through e-mail, phone calls or website forms, or through contract with CorPower Ocean.
User Data: Personal data collected from you when you contact CorPower Ocean or sign an agreement with CorPower Ocean:
– Email address
– Phone number
Personal data collected through usage of CorPower Ocean Services.
Usage Data: Personal data collected from you when using CorPower Ocean services:
– Email address
– Phone number
Our purpose for using
your personal data
Purpose for processing your data: To provide CorPower Ocean products and services.
Legal basis that permits the purpose:
– Performance of a contract.
– Categories of personal data used for the purpose: User data, Usage Data.
Purpose for processing your data: For marketing and advertising purposes.
– Legal basis that permits the purpose: Legitimate interest.
– Categories of personal data used for the purpose: User Data.
Purpose for processing your data: To communicate with existing and potential suppliers and partners.
– Legal basis that permits the purpose: Legitimate interest
– Categories of personal data used for the purpose: User data
Personal data and
how we process them
We may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients and for the purposes set out below:
– other companies in the Corpower Ocean group, in order to develop or conduct our services, marketing, or administration, or
– service providers in order to be able to provide IT systems or software and IT support,
– marketing partners, academic research, law enforcement and other authorities etc.
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as is necessary to fullfil the purpose of the processing, such as:
– maintaining the performance of the services provided by CorPower Ocean, and
– complying with CorPower Ocean’s legal obligations.
You as a data subject have the following rights in respect of the personal data we hold on you.
You have the right to:
– be informed of the personal data CorPower Ocean processes about you and request access to it,
– request that inaccurate personal data is corrected or deleted,
– object to the way certain personal data is processed,
– request that the processing of personal data is restricted,
– request a copy of our personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service,
– withdraw any consent given for processing of your personal data at any time,
– make a complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection or your local data protection authority if you are unsatisfied with how CorPower Ocean processes your personal data.
You can contact CorPower Ocean directly to exercise your rights. Contact information is listed below.
Questions relating to the Policy, or to our processing of personal data, should be directed to:
CorPower Ocean AB
Corporate number: 556584-9824
Västberga Allé 60, 126 30 Hägersten, Sweden
The Policy was adopted on March 9, 2022.